You are responsible as a Warehouse Supervisor, with your team, of the warehouse of the finished products and related activities. As a supervisor, you make sure that the following activities go as smoothly as possible:
- You have the responsibility of the daily organization of the warehouse, related to inbound, replenishment of the picking environments, pallet picking and optimal managing of the stock;
- You manage, coach, motivate and evaluate the warehouse operators, and the shipping operators for the pallet picking;
- You organize the warehouse activities in the short and medium term, taking into account company and procedural standards, controlled by the warehouse coordinator, to guarantee a productive and safe goods flow;
- You aim for continuous improvement of processes and collaboration with other departments;
- You manage the consultation moments with your team in order to channel their feedback;
- Finally, you are also responsible for the order and cleanliness of the warehouse.
You work, within the framework of this function, in close collaboration with other supervisors & coordinators, as well as with other departments
As a supervisor, you report to the Fulfillment warehouse & distribution manager.