In this role, you will support the Product Manager Bariatric Nutrition in setting up offline and online marketing campaigns. On the other hand, you will assist in maintaining the product portfolio and help tailor it to the specific needs of the client. Bariatric Nutrition provides specific micronutrition after bariatric surgery. You can find more info here.
- You are involved in the development of new POS materials and tools and ensure that everything is delivered on time;
- You draw up a briefing and follow up the layout with the internal/external designers;
- You request translations, ensure approval of the materials and send it to the printer on time;
- You monitor the stock of marketing material and supplement it where necessary;
- You follow up large marketing campaigns and formulate what worked or did not work;
- You support Sales at bariatric congresses.
- You create banners for e-mailings, website and social media (basic graphic knowledge). For larger graphic assignments you are in contact with internal and external designers;
- You adapt the content according to the chosen medium (FB, blogs, mailings) and in different languages;
- You ensure a timely update of the content of the product sites & webshop;
- You can set up a mail communication to our customers;
- You collect all necessary data to analyse the success of the marketing campaigns.
- In addition, you support Marketing and Sales in preparing the sales meetings (presentations, material lists, sales books...). During the sales meeting, you will assist where necessary and help with the follow-up.
Finally, you are in close contact with the Bariatric Nutrition Sales colleagues and Customer Service where teamwork is key.
- You ensure that the packaging and samples of Bariatric Nutrition are up to date, in collaboration with the graphic designer, Regulatory, translators, etc.
- You take care of the stock follow-up of sample boxes
- You provide input for supporting documentation, POS materials and product samples
- You support market research and make competition analyses.
You will report to the Product Manager Bariatric Nutrition EU.