You are responsible for the optimal course of the coordination, organization and execution of our customer service activities for the different distribution channels.
- You coordinate the Customer Service Team and are responsible for the perfect order-to-cash flow whereby orders are processed on time and correctly.
- You lift the customer service to a higher level with operational optimizations and monitoring of our processes, both intern as extern.
- You organize a correct work distribution of the tasks within the team.
- You analyze the results of the employees (quantitative & qualitative), you check the deviations, you draft and execute a plan with corrective measures.
- You perform a permanent critical analysis of the operational processes, to obtain improvements relative to costs control, quality and efficacy.
- You have narrow contacts with the marketing and Sales Support departments.
- You are close to your team and coach it to optimize the results.
- You execute specific tasks as a People Manager to improve the continue development and evolution of the colleagues.
- Initially you work also operationally in order to know and control well the work of the department. You also handle files that require specific operational skills, such as distributors.
In this role you report to the Fulfillment director.