You are responsible for the optimal course of the coordination, organization and execution of our customer service activities for the different distribution channels.
- You coordinate the Customer Service Team and ensure a perfect order-to-cash flow where orders are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- You bring customer service to a higher level by means of operational optimisations and monitoring of our processes, both internally and externally.
- You perform a permanent critical analysis of the operational processes, with the aim of achieving improvements in the context of cost control, quality and efficiency. You are able to set up and use KPIs for this purpose
- You analyse the results of the employees (quantitative & qualitative), check deviations, draw up a corrective action plan and implement it.
- You keep close contact with the supply planning, marketing, sales and Sales Support department.
You take on specific tasks as People Manager with a view to the continuous development and advancement of the employees. You are close to your team and coach them as a team and as individuals in order to optimise the results. In this role, you report to the Fulfillment Manager.