In the context of your application with our company, you provide some of your personal data to us, which we will collect and process when handling your application.
Furthermore, it is also possible that we collect information about you through third parties such as a temporary work agency, a head-hunter or a selection or recruitment agency, or indirectly through social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
The data that we collect can in particular include:
- Your identification data (name, first name, address,…);
- Your personal details (date and place of birth, marital status, family composition, language, nationality, gender,…);
- Data concerning your professional career (studies, qualifications, professional experience,…);
- Your financial data (such as your salary with your current employer); and
- Your picture.
hereinafter the “Personal Data”.
We will process these Personal Data in the context of the application process in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations, including EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 effective as from 25 May 2018 and its national implementation legislation, as well as national labour law provisions and applicable collective labour agreements.
The Personal Data will be retained during the screening process and until one year after the termination hereof, in order to allow the handling of potential claims. In addition, we will include your Personal Data in a recruitment reserve during a period of three years after the end of the application process. If you do not want your Personal Data to be included in our recruitment reserve, you can at any time object, including after the end of the process, by informing the HR department by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take all administrative, technical and organisational measures necessary in order to ensure an appropriate level of security to your Personal Data and protect such data against destruction, loss, modification or unauthorized communication or access, either purposefully or by accident.
You may at any time contact the HR department to exercise your rights, to the extent these are applicable:
- the right of access to your Personal Data,
- the right to rectification or erasure of your Personal Data,
- the right to restriction of processing data,
- the right to object to the processing, and
- the right to data portability.
These rights have to be exercised within the limits of the applicable data protection legislation.
Within the same limits, you have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority.